Ice Cream & Cookies Cafe Davao

7:50 AM

I've been wanting to try this very cute place along mabini street, it is literally cute because the place is so tiny but their interior is quite cute. They sell ice cream and cookies together for only 85 pesos, and you can also add a syrup (your choice of flavor) for only 10 pesos.



What I had was the black and white cookie and the chocolate cookie with a chocolate brownie ice cream in the center. The other one is the cookie monster with a chocolate brownie ice cream.

Photo Credits to Ice Cream & Cookie Cafe's Instagram Account
They also sell a lot of different desserts and it looks really tempting, especially this cheesecake bars! I will really comeback and I'll make sure to try these since I really love cheesecake.

Photo Credits to Ice Cream & Cookie Cafe's Instagram Account
Just look at this matcha milkshake! I really love matcha so looking at this photo right now is so mouth watering, that it makes me want to go to their cafe right at this very moment. 

They have an instagram account so you might want to check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments