South Korea: My Dream Destination

1:26 AM

Ever since the day that I tried Korean food I have always been a fan of it, and I have tried eating at a couple of restaurants here in Davao that serves tasty korean dishes. When I first tried eating at a Korean restaurant which was introduced to me first by my cousin, who is a huge kpop fan, she recommended me the Samgyeopsal, and it is a Korean dish that is basically a grilled bacon cut meat, that is also served with lettuce, rice, garlic, and a korean chili paste. You can combine all of them, put the rice, garlic,
chili paste and the piece of meat in the lettuce and then eat it. It's really delicious. I had also tried Bulgogi, and it is a korean barbeque type of dish and it's also one of my favorites. 

Korean food is one of the reasons on why I wanted to go to Korea, I wanted to go there because I want to taste and experience what it feels like to dine at a authentic Korean restaurant. I also want to explore Korea's super nice places that I only get to see while watching a korean drama. :( lol I also want to experience shoppimg at the streets of Myeongdong and I also want to stalk my favorite oppars. 😍

Going to South Korea is definitely at the top of my bucketlist right now and I will someday gonna be able to go there with my loved ones. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments