Selling my clothes

9:04 AM

My closet is already full and I do think that I need a closet upgrade, so I decided to sell my preloved and also those brand new clothes that I haven't worn yet through instagram. This is already my second time in selling my clothes online, but it was already like two years ago. I did not just sell my clothes but I also tried selling Kimbap (it is a Korean delicacy, it's like a sushi roll) and it was such a hit during that time and many people ordered from me. It was really heart warming when your customers are satisfied with what you are selling. 

I also plan on selling cookies and other desserts in the future, but for now I just really need a closet space and to also have a new wardrobe. I also need the money so I think online selling will really help, and it is also hassle free since you're just at home selling stuff. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments